Add to my calendar
Wednesday, August 20
Thursday, August 21
- Stephen Palacios , Executive Director, North America , Added Value Cheskin @AddedValueUS
- Israel Niezen , Senior VP/Strategy , Telescope @IsraelNiezen
- Jeff Semones , President , M80 @Semones
- Laura Suchoski , Social Media Manager , McKinney @soLaur
- Adam Wexler , Founder/Chief Strategy Officer , Insightpool @thewordpainter
Finding the Right Tools to Plan Earned Media - Table Lead: Adam Wexler, Insight Pool
Making a 360-Degree View of the Customer a Reality - Table Lead: Teresa Caro, Shoutlet
Budgeting for a Paid Social Future - Table Lead: Bill Dehlendorf, Scottrade
ATV Tour on the Rubicon Trail
Horseback Riding at Alpine Meadows
Cable Car to High Camp for Swimming (heated), Cocktails and Roller Skating
Surrounded by six majestic Sierra peaks, Resort at Squaw Creek's 18-hole championship golf course sits serenely at the base of Squaw Valley.
This magnificent, links-style course is the culmination of 10 years of extensive planning and careful handling of the environment. Renowned golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed the course to preserve the unique beauty, natural wetlands and wildlife habitat of Squaw Valley. The spectacular result is a natural golf course that blends with its beautiful mountain surroundings.
Players will revel in the challenge and pristine beauty of this exceptional course - it just doesn't get better than this!
Lake Tahoe horseback trail rides wind through green woodsy areas and the pretty places that you want to check out in Lake Tahoe. Lake Tahoe horseback riding is perfect in the summertime.
Take a cabin ride 2.4 miles up the mountain while enjoying a top view of the Lake. At the midway point of the ride is The Deck - a 14,000 square foot mid-station observation platform which is located at 9,123 feet.
This ride features views of the Carson Valley, Desolation Wilderness and shore-to-shore views of Lake Tahoe.
Friday, August 22
- Joe Klicsu , Senior Manager/Digital Brand Communications , Energizer
- Rebecca Beacham , Account Director , Beeby Clark+Meyler
- Zach Baze , Partner, Strategy , Fact & Fiction @zbaze, @FandFtweets
- Aliza Freud , Founder/CEO , SheSpeaks @shespeaking
- Jennifer Stafford , Social Media Manager , HomeAway @jennstafford
- Sharad Verma , CEO and Co-Founder , Piqora @heysharad
- Bill Litfin , SVP Digital Strategy , Moxie @blitfin
- Jason Mitchell , Co-Founder , Movement Strategy @Movements
- Alex Mizrahi , Social Media Associate , Blue State Digital @alexmiz
- Dave Rolfe , Director of Integrated Production , BBDO @daverolfe
- Carmen Sutter , Product Manager , Adobe Social @c_sutter
- Jeff Kosseff , Associate , Covington & Burling LLP
Is My Brand Ready for Emerging Social Platforms? - Table Lead: Kristin Hersant, LiveFyre
Best Practices for Using Social for Customer Service - Table Lead: Jeff Melton, MRY
Lake Tahoe Kayak Tour
Mountain Biking at Burton Creek State Park
Coyote Moon Golf Course is one of the finest mountain golf experiences in the country. Sitting on 250 acres of secluded rolling hills, towering pines, enormous granite outcroppings, wildflowers, and the beautiful Trout Creek, the vistas and fresh mountain air equals near perfection.
Designed by Brad Bell, former PGA Tour player, Coyote Moon is nationally ranked year after year as one of the top courses in the Western United States. In 2012 Golf Week ranked Coyote Moon the 16th Best Public Course in California. Additionally, the April 2011 edition of Golf Odyssey: Insider's Guide to the Best in Golf awarded Coyote Moon the highest rating of all courses in the Tahoe region. This course is sure to deliver an unforgettable experience on one of the country's true hidden jewels.
Experience the scenic and beautiful Lake Tahoe shoreline from the unique perspective of a kayak. Paddle along a section of developed waterfront and picturesque beaches. You will get a special glimpse of some of Tahoe’s most beautiful waterfront homes while enjoying the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe. We may also explore the granite boulder fields of Crystal Bay.
Level of Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Many options exist on this network of single track trails around Burton Creek State Park on Tahoe's North Shore. We travel through beautiful forested settings, past alpine meadows and along backcountry streams. The terrain allows for many different loop options with more climbing throughout the afternoon, awesome views from the top and single track downhill runs. Level of Difficulty: Moderate.
Experience the rugged beauty and the delicate eco-system of the high desert in the Pine Nut Mountains. If you think the desert is flat, you'll be surprised. Ride through the winding washes, up steep hills, and down rugged canyons while enjoying the majestic views of this remote and beautiful landscape. If you're lucky, you might even catch a glimpse of the wild mustangs that roam free across Nevada.
Saturday, August 23
- Gavin O’Malley , Editor , MediaPost @mp_gavin
- Bill Common , Principal , Jun Group @jungroup
- Sam Juneman , Social Marketing Manager , Universal Music Group
- David Murdico , Creative Director/Managing Partner , Supercool Creative Agency @davidmurdico
- Tom Thai , VP of Marketing , Quantifind @eviltomthai
How to Nurture Your Brand’s Influencers - Table Lead: Alex Rivas, Unmetric