At the first OMMA Native we try to get the terminology and the models straight. But we also put this new “native advertising” craze into larger contexts. How does it fit within the media buyer and planner’s larger mix? How does content marketing play a new role in brand strategy? And how are all of these forces perhaps changing the role of media as we know it and changing, for good or ill, brand, agency and publisher relationships with one another and the consumer?
It is time to interrogate the “natives.”
At the first OMMA Native we interrogate what is real and imagined in content marketing and explore its implications for client, agency and publisher.
OMMA Native Will Answer the Following Questions:
- What is native advertising anyway? Is it scalable, measurable and does it work?
- What role does the traditional agency plays when all brands are publishers?
- What does media planning look like in the native world?
- How are agencies and brands are setting up "newsrooms" to become conversationalists?
- What does marketing look and feel like for publishers?