Top 10 Brand Movers
by Jul 31, 2008, 5:00 AM
Subscribe to Marketing Daily
4 Crystal Light
6 Toys R Us
8 Dairy Queen
9 Oscar Mayer
4 American Airlines
5 Sharper Image
7 The New Yorker
Recent Marketing Daily Articles
>> Marketing Daily Archives
- Survey: Retailers Back Away From Mobile Dec. 5, 3:24 p.m.
A new survey of retail CMOs shows that stores are backing away from mobile technology, even ...
- The '15 Mustang To Become The World's Pony Car Dec. 5, 3:06 p.m.
The timing couldn't be better. Ford's Mustang is 50 years old this year, and the 2015 ...
- Eukanuba Aims To Engage Dog Show Fans Dec. 5, 8 a.m.
P&G’s Eukanuba brand hopes to take dog show sponsorship to a new level. The brand, which ...
- Lucy Goes Social For Shareable Serenity Dec. 5, 5:37 a.m.
Let’s face it: When your brand stands for stress relief and serenity, December is the month ...
- Coca-Cola's Hub Drives Real-Time Dec. 4, 4:24 p.m.
For Coca-Cola, real-time response to consumers isn't new. Every can has a 1-800 customer service number ...
- Chromecast Riding High Consumer Awareness Dec. 4, 3:57 p.m.
Although it’s only been out for a few months (and has a long way to go ...
- Coke Zero Contest Winners, Metallica Hit Antarctica Dec. 4, 3:05 p.m.
Coca-Cola Zero is sending 19 winners of a Latin American contest to Antarctica to be part ...
- American Eagle Outfitters Tops Retail App Ranking Dec. 4, 2:54 p.m.
Mobile shopping and buying is up significantly this holiday season by all accounts. But a new ...
- No Real-Time Marketing? Try Real Data, Purpose Dec. 4, 2:43 p.m.
Data for data's sake is garbage. That was a major point presenters made at the Association ...
- United Ups The Ante For Luxury Domestic Dec. 3, 9:17 p.m.
United Airlines claims to be the first and only airline to offer premium-cabin, flat-bed seats on ...