Change compared to yesterday's average.
This index includes domains such as nytimes.com, yahoo.com, staples.com, forbes.com and more.
There was a problem loading your selected chart.
Select a category below to update chart above with current data. Change compared to yesterday's average.
- Arts and Entertainment: websites that provide news and information to audiences of TV, movies, art and pop culture.
- Cable and Mobile Operators: websites for corporations that offer services such as television, telephone and internet, in addition to providing an extension for current service.
- Directory: web search tools that list information in certain groupings or category for the user’s convenience.
- Games: websites that provide web-based video games and related video game information for consumers.
- Health and Fitness: websites that provide information and advice for eating and staying healthy.
- Independent: websites that are online-only content publications with no affiliation with existing print or TV entity.
- Magazine Websites: websites that are an extension of their physical magazine counterpart and allow for easy access of their information online.
- Music: websites that provide relevant information and content across the music industry. Content ranges from music reviews, ratings, downloads, players and streaming media technologies.
- News: websites that provide information across many different news categories, including world events, politics, economics, and environmental concerns.
- Newspaper Websites: websites that are an extension of their physical newspaper counterpart and allow for easy access of their information online.
- Portals: websites that provide guidance on where to go online and usually offers core services including email, and/or messaging services, as well as web search features.
- Retail and commerce: websites that commercially sell products and services to consumers, or enable the buying and selling of product between consumers.
- Social Media: websites that provide services for the sole purpose of social interactions and networking.
- Sports: websites that provide news, information and statistics for a variety of sports, including leagues, teams, events, etc.
- TV network websites: websites that are an extension of a television network, providing relevant information for their network online.
- Video: websites that offer free or paid for video services to access a variety of content, from TV entertainment to news reporting.