Don't let summer go without first being captured by video...
"At the MediaPost Video Insider Summit I was able to learn about new emerging video technologies as it pertains to advanced targeting, creative formats, syndication and overall best practices. The topics discussed at the Summit certainly enhanced my skillset and gave me the tools necessary to keep producing valuable work for agency and clients".
- Carolina Andrade, Digital Manager, MediaVest
Follow The Video Viewer ... EverywhereDo we even “lean back” anymore? Whether on TV (usually in tandem with a device) on the desktop, tablet or phone, video consumption has fragmented not only across screens but across modes of use and levels of engagement. This isn’t TV anymore, and this isn’t even Web video as we knew it. “Video” now means clips, UGC, subscription plans, Instagram, Facebook and Vine – all nibbling into smaller crannies of a viewing day. Video consumption, formats and discovery are untethered from predictable viewing circumstances and contexts. This is an historic shift in how viewers consume video storytelling, and it impacts everything from grand strategy to media planning, from what video gets created to new technical hurdles of cross-screen distribution. At the annual Montauk Video Insider Summit we follow the viewer as she accesses streaming media anywhere, everywhere and on every available screen, and ask how this changes the equation for marketers and agencies trying to tell big stories here.
Paid content smorgasbords like Netflix and Amazon are devouring viewers’ time spent with digital video, so what does that mean for the health of the online ecosystem and pulling TV dollars to the web? And video viewing has itself become a fragmented activity, more of a dance across many devices, times and place. How does creative and ad creative adjust to new modes of consumption? And how do you even plot out a strategic approach that can work well across those many screens, then measure it with any accuracy? With fragmentation comes necessary automation, and with them problems with delivery and user experience.
Video fragmentation is not just a buzzword. It is the new normal affecting every aspect of media creation, distribution, planning and buying. At The Montauk Video Insider Summit we help you put together the exploding pieces.
Insider Summits are complimentary to Agency Professionals who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Agree to attend the entire Summit
* Control the media buying and/or planning budget on behalf of a brand client
* Work at a top 50 Advertising Agency
* Serve in a Senior Level Management role
VIP Media Buyer Participation includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Hotel accommodations for three nights
* Activities on Day 1 and Day 2
* Meals, drinks, and cocktail functions over three days
Conference Content Programmer
Reasons and Benefits of Attending
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Industry
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Afternoon Activities allow attendees to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings while forming relationships that last well beyond the conference
* Cocktails and evening dinners bring the group together over casual conversations and delicious meals
* Be part of driving the Video Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. Attendees are working together to move the industry forward
* Enhance your Video initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Past Summit Attendees Include