Follow The Viewer, Follow the Behavior…Everywhere
Paid content smorgasbords like Netflix and Amazon are devouring viewers’ time spent with digital video, so what does that mean for the health of the online ecosystem and pulling TV dollars to the web? And video viewing has itself become a fragmented activity, more of a dance across many devices, times and place. How does creative and ad creative adjust to new modes of consumption? And how do you even plot out a strategic approach that can work well across those many screens, then measure it with any accuracy? With fragmentation comes necessary automation, and with them problems with delivery and user experience.
Video fragmentation is not just a buzzword. It is the new normal affecting every aspect of media creation, distribution, planning and buying. At The Montauk Video Insider Summit we help you put together the exploding pieces.
What MediaPost Insider Summit Participants are Saying:
"Coming out of early stage 2014 planning and insight briefings across the Brands I manage it is clear Digital Video will play a big role. It was my personal goal to better understand the new reality of video buying and planning and how those findings can help me produce more valuable work for my Brand clients. At the MediaPost Video Insider Summit I was able to learn about new emerging video technologies as it pertains to advanced targeting, creative formats, syndication and overall best practices. The topics discussed at the Summit certainly enhanced my skillset and gave me the tools necessary to keep producing valuable work for agency and clients".
- Carolina Andrade, Digital Manager, MediaVest
"The Video Insider Summit was a great experience with a good mixture of attendees of all disciplines. The speakers provided a lot of information that sparked great discussions. There were plenty of activities to create strong friendships. I highly recommend the Video Insider Summit."
- Scott Bonner, Media Supervisor, Engauge
Reasons and Benefits To Attend
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Video Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. No one on ones, all attendees are working together to promote Video Marketing
* Enhance your Video Marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
Insider Summits are complimentary to Agency Professionals who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Agree to attend the entire Summit
* Control the media buying and/or planning budget on behalf of a brand client
* Work at a top 50 Advertising Agency
* Serve in a Senior Level Management role
VIP Media Buyer Participation includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Hotel accommodations for three nights
* Activities on Day 1 and Day 2
* Meals, drinks, and cocktail functions over three days
Conference Content Programmer
Conference Content Programmer
Past Summit Attendees Include