The next TV season is already here for agency buyers and planners. But is it really just about TV anymore? As sight, sound and motion migrate freely across big and small screens, on demand and live, in short and long forms – isn’t it really about rich storytelling everywhere? The old buckets of media buying are leaking into one another, upsetting all of the usual disciplines: planning, pricing, measurement, attribution and creative. As video proliferates across VOD, handhelds and tablets, over-the-top devices and more, agencies come into this year’s Upfront season with a much broader set of options and considerations than ever before. 15s or 30s? Pre-rolls? Branded longer messaging? Web show or channel sponsorships? Social distribution? Video is the best way brands tells stories, but where and in what forms do you and your clients get the return on their investment and develop the best relationships with customers? What does a video strategy look like when screens are available everywhere?
Past Summit Attendees Include:
Insider Summits are complimentary to Agency Professionals who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Agree to attend the entire Summit
* Control the media buying and/or planning budget on behalf of a brand client
* Work at a top 50 Advertising Agency
* Serve in a Senior Level Management role
VIP Media Buyer Participation includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Hotel accommodations for three nights
* Activities on Day 1 and Day 2
* Meals, drinks, and cocktail functions over three days
"It's time for a summit where the best and the brightest will show how the digital video story unfolds."
Reasons and Benefits To Attend
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Video Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. No one on ones, all attendees are working together to promote Video Marketing
* Enhance your Video Marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
What MediaPost Insider Summit Participants are Saying:"Coming out of early stage 2014 planning and insight briefings across the Brands I manage it is clear Digital Video will play a big role. It was my personal goal to better understand the new reality of video buying and planning and how those findings can help me produce more valuable work for my Brand clients. At the MediaPost Video Insider Summit I was able to learn about new emerging video technologies as it pertains to advanced targeting, creative formats, syndication and overall best practices. The topics discussed at the Summit certainly enhanced my skillset and gave me the tools necessary to keep producing valuable work for agency and clients".
- Carolina Andrade, Digital Manager, MediaVest
"The Video Insider Summit was a great experience with a good mixture of attendees of all disciplines. The speakers provided a lot of information that sparked great discussions. There were plenty of activities to create strong friendships. I highly recommend the Video Insider Summit."
- Scott Bonner, Media Supervisor, Engauge