Online Video: A Growing Market That Still Has a Lot to Learn
When it comes to expected big increases in online video ad spending, you won’t find many doubters. According to eMarketer, the digital video advertising category will account for $5.75 billion in the U.S. 2014, almost $7 billion by the end of 2015, and grow to just over $9 billion by 2017.
For publishers – and advertisers who have always been enamored with video – that’s great news. It’s evidence of a marketplace that has heavy demand and gets results. But even while the money pot is destined to get bigger, it may still be a winding road to online video’s coming-of-age, since there are still so many issues that have yet to be worked out.
Even as online video content has become its own phenomenon, it’s hard for advertisers to determine where to put their money; the rules of the road are just being written for how to make paid video and shared video work together to amplify distribution, programmatic video ad buys – and, unfortunately, video ad fraud – are on the rise, and formats continue to change. Who would have imagined, not so long ago, that advertisers would actually find producing six-second videos worthwhile?
At the Video Insider Summit, you’ll attend sessions that address all of these issues and more, discussed by some of the industry’s most experienced and involved players. Not only that, you’ll get to know them, as MediaPost Summits leave plenty of time for low-key networking both during afternoon activities, and relaxed nighttime cocktails and dinner. The iconic Mohonk Mountain House, where the Video Insider Summit is being held for the second year in a row, is the perfect backdrop for getting away and figuring out how to succeed in online video.
Past Summit Attendees Include:
Insider Summits are complimentary to Agency Professionals who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Agree to attend the entire Summit
* Control the media buying and/or planning budget on behalf of a brand client
* Work at a top 50 Advertising Agency
* Serve in a Senior Level Management role
VIP Media Buyer Participation includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Hotel accommodations for three nights
* Activities on Day 1 and Day 2
* Meals, drinks, and cocktail functions over three days
"It's time for a summit where the best and the brightest will show how the digital video story unfolds."
Reasons and Benefits To Attend
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Video Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. No one on ones, all attendees are working together to promote Video Marketing
* Enhance your Video Marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
What MediaPost Insider Summit Participants are Saying:"Coming out of early stage 2014 planning and insight briefings across the Brands I manage it is clear Digital Video will play a big role. It was my personal goal to better understand the new reality of video buying and planning and how those findings can help me produce more valuable work for my Brand clients. At the MediaPost Video Insider Summit I was able to learn about new emerging video technologies as it pertains to advanced targeting, creative formats, syndication and overall best practices. The topics discussed at the Summit certainly enhanced my skillset and gave me the tools necessary to keep producing valuable work for agency and clients".
- Carolina Andrade, Digital Manager, MediaVest
"The Video Insider Summit was a great experience with a good mixture of attendees of all disciplines. The speakers provided a lot of information that sparked great discussions. There were plenty of activities to create strong friendships. I highly recommend the Video Insider Summit."
- Scott Bonner, Media Supervisor, Engauge