Video At The Upfront: Building The Video Everywhere Vision
As video becomes completely untethered, the media strategist and planner is faced with a host of options, risks, and business challenges. At the first Video Insider Summit we bring together some of the leading agency, media, marketing and technology executives to get upfront with the new reality of multi-screen video buying and planning. Where is their money best invested? What emerging technologies in creative, distribution, automated buying and attribution are and are not working. And how does the blurring of old media lines affect the structures and business of the modern agency itself?
The prospect of ‘video everywhere’ sounds alluring in theory, but putting it into practice is a job for professionals with experience with the digital foundations they helped build. It is time for a summit where the best and the brightest will show how the digital video story unfolds.
The next TV season is already here for agency buyers and planners. But is it really just about TV anymore? As sight, sound and motion migrate freely across big and small screens, on demand and live, in short and long forms – isn’t it really about rich storytelling everywhere? The old buckets of media buying are leaking into one another, upsetting all of the usual disciplines: planning, pricing, measurement, attribution and creative. As video proliferates across VOD, handhelds and tablets, over-the-top devices and more, agencies come into this year’s Upfront season with a much broader set of options and considerations than ever before. 15s or 30s? Pre-rolls? Branded longer messaging? Web show or channel sponsorships? Social distribution? Video is the best way brands tells stories, but where and in what forms do you and your clients get the return on their investment and develop the best relationships with customers? What does a video strategy look like when screens are available everywhere?
Insider Summits are complimentary to Brand Marketers and Media Buyers who meet our requirements.
To qualify, you must:
* Agree to attend the entire Summit
* Control the media buying and/or planning budget on behalf of a brand client
* Work at a top 50 Advertising Agency or well known Brand
* Serve as Senior Level Management or above
Complimentary Media Buyer pass includes:
* Summit registration ($2995 value)
* Hotel accommodations for three nights
* Outdoor activities on Day 1 and Day 2
* Meals, drinks, and cocktail functions over three days
"It's time for a summit where the best and the brightest will show how the digital video story unfolds."
Reasons and Benefits To Attend
* Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the Industry
* Opportunity to hear from and interact with over 40 speakers who are senior level brand marketers and solutions providers
* Morning Sessions provide best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
* Be part of driving the Video Channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns, within your company and the industry
* Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi enabled conference room and quite office area; opportunities in morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five hour break in order to stay on top of duties
* Congenial, relaxed experience. No one on ones, all attendees are working together to promote Video Marketing
* Enhance your Video Marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained
What MediaPost Insider Summit Participants are Saying:
"The Social Media Insider Summit had the perfect mix of retailers, agencies and vendors to generate a lot of ideas and gain a better understanding of the role social media plays in business today. I look forward to attending again!"
Carri Lukasik, Marketing Manager, The Walt Disney Company
"A fantastic event for learning and sharing with social media thought leaders. Gave an outstanding forward look into the world of brand experience management."
Thomas Panchak, Sr. Director, Digital Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
"A fabulous way to meet industry experts, learn about industry solutions, interact with peer groups, and learn about mobile media. The contacts I made have already proved thier indispensable value."
Gary Milner, Director, Global Digital Marketing, Lenovo
"The Mobile Insider Summit was invaluable in identifying trends in this very dynamic industry. The in-depth discussions with the leaders in this industry will pay dividends for years to come."
Marc Jenkins, Managing Director, Global Marketing, NASCAR