For Those Who Can't Get Enough Running Their Actual Agencies, Now You Can Play With One On Your iPhone
That's right, if you can't get enough running a campaign or agency in the real world, you can now dowload a game that can simulate one on your iPhone or iPad. Developed by Brazilian ad industry vet Thomas Egas and Insolita Studios, Campaign: The Game is now available at the App Store for $1.99.
"Although the game is a humorous and stylized take on advertising, 'Campaign's' gameplay is loosely based on reality so players can experience the creative highs of running a top ad agency," says Egas, adding, "By letting their imagination run wild and making their own creative choices they can experience the joy of turning mad fun into a business."
The game's features include:
- Perfect the briefing: Turn the most challenging client briefings into crazy successes
- Create ad campaigns: Inspire the world with your creativity!
- Plan media strategies: Aim straight to your client's target for maximum reach
- Play your way: Unexpected chaos will test your managerial skills
- Work with superstars: Are they prima donnas or unstoppable creative geniuses?
- Impress the advertising world: Wow the jury of the world famous Cammes Festival and go for the gold
- Throw parties!: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy :)
- Step into the spotlight: Become immortalized as an advertising icon!
See the full pitch here:www.campaignthegame.com
Simulating client briefings, bold marketing campaigns, media planning, and general agency silliness, Campaign celebrates the ins and outs of advertising and pop culture with intuitive gameplay and charming pixel art graphics. The gamechallenges players to come up with the most creative campaigns, from "adorkable zombies" to "absurd gardening," and even "sensitive ninjas"-while exceeding client's expectations. Only truly creative ideas will get your agency the major brands-and perhaps a coveted win at the "Cammes" Festival.
"Campaign, like advertising, is about being extremely creative and objective at the same time," says Creative Producer Thomas Egas. "Although the game is a humorous and stylized take on advertising, Campaign's gameplay is loosely based on reality so players can experience the creative highs of running a top ad agency. By letting their imagination run wild and making their own creative choices they can experience the joy of turning mad fun into a business."