TMI, for sure: Bathroom with your phone

by , Feb 14, 2013, 11:57 AM
  • Comment
  • Recommend

Mobile phones are everywhere -- but sometimes at a standstill.


"60% of people use their phones in the bathroom and the other 40% are lying," says David Ip, senior analyst of mobile for BlueCross and BlueShield of Illinois, Texas, Oklahoma & New Mexico, speaking at Mobile Insider Summit.


Is that's the case, Jordan Greene, Principal/Mobile Media of MellaMedia, said be careful when someone wants to show you pictures of their kids.

Be the first to comment on "TMI, for sure: Bathroom with your phone"

Leave a Comment

Sign in to leave a comment. Don't have an account? Join Now

Recent Raw Articles

» Raw Archives