Results for September 2011
- Redefining Affluence
- Measuring the affluent customer and the view of the affluent customer have been rocked to the core by the Ipsos-Mendelsohn report released a few weeks ago. It is a well-researched and documented project and when we say that it has rocked this market, it is in the positive sense of the word.
- Annual Survey Reveals Growing Hunger For Content, Connectivity
- This week, we had the pleasure of unveiling our annual survey, our 35th year of tracking the lives, lifestyles, media habits and spending patterns of Affluent Americans.
- Diamonds Are A (Chinese) Girl's Best Friend
- In the movie "Gentleman Prefer Blondes," Marilyn Monroe made the song, "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" a classic. In the song, she exclaims, "Tiffany's! ... Cartier! ... Black Starr ... Frost-Gorham, talk to me, Harry Winston, tell me all about it!"