Business Marketing Association (BMA) presents: B2B Insider Marketing Strategies, Social & Success
- The Center Club - 650 Town Center Drive, Garden Level, Costa Mesa California
- Jan. 15, 2013
Start Time: 4:00 PM
This executive round table dinner event will be held Tuesday, Jan. 15, from 4 to 7 p.m., at the beautifully renovated, private business and dining facility, The Center Club (adjacent to Segerstrom Center for the Arts), at 650 Town Center Drive in Costa Mesa (Orange County), Calif. Presenting and leading the discussion will be B2B Strategic Marketing Expert, Gail Miller.
With this incredibly unstable economy, unpredictable demands, stressed dealers and distributors, and most of all, compressed budgets, B2B corporate marketers are challenged today more than ever before to do marketing on a shoestring -- expected to do more with less budget while facing the "Evil ROI."
Miller, a prolific marketing executive for companies like Toshiba America and Delphi and sales manager for ITT Industries, brings volumes of knowledge and wisdom with an insider's view into the world of business-to-business corporate marketing and insights into the unique challenges in today's marketplace.
Attendees to this event will gain understanding on:
- How to better orchestrate expectations of ROI, and show what doesn't always rise top
- The art of developing a world class marketing campaign or product launch with a limited budget
- How to develop and leverage your channel partners
- The importance of listening before jumping into your next, or your first, social campaign
- Key lessons learned from B2C for B2B
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Contact: Luz Marina Business Marketing Association , 866-318-8363, info@SoCalBMA.org