Results for April 2012
- The Search Is On: Mobile
- As desktop Web habits migrate to the smartphone, search has become a focus for marketers. New research from Chitika Insights demonstrates the power of location in the new habits of mobile search.
- Reaching the Right Screen at the Right Time
- Deciding which screen to target when and where and for whom will be a daunting challenge for marketers. The variables when it comes to mobile demographics, devices and situations are mounting.
- Moving To The Next Stage Of Smart Mobile Adoption
- With so many areas of rapid growth in mobile technology penetration, the next stage of mobile will not revolve around any one thing. It will be about how technology, new capabilities, penetration rates and savvier users combine in new ways.
- A China Approach To Targeted Mobile Marketing
- The obsession with all things Apple holds true in China, where marketers and media target the affluent segments that can afford the costlier iPhones and iPads.