Results for September 2012
- The Shifting Dynamics Of Shopping With Mobile
- Mobile devices are not just changing the purchase path for consumers. They are recasting the roles of retailers and shoppers in the buying process.
- Bankers Chase Mobile In Latin America
- Mobile is beginning to take center stage in financial services in Latin America. After addressing hundreds of IT and banking executives from throughout Latin America at their annual meeting in Panama last week, several executives brought up the issue of who will dominate mobile payments in the future.
- Is There Life After That Scan?
- Mobile code scanning for scanning's sake is so 2010. Creatively engaging that interested user after the activation is finally becoming more common.
- Mobile Shopping Behaviors Still A Moving Target This Holiday
- It is not just the volume of expected purchases made via mobile, but rather the complex number of consumer behaviors that comprise the new shopping experience.