Results for November 2012
- Subsidized By The Non-Mobile Shopper
- Consumers armed with smartphones and savvy last weekend likely landed bargains that non-mobile users missed. Retailers now are serving two distinct in-store constituencies.
- Apps For The Moment
- Increasingly we have access to apps that address the very precise needs of a given moment. The question is whether a person would use an app to find out something, or would they have to know what they wanted to find first?
- Targeting Customers To Influence Intent
- Serving the right message at the right time and place is a nice mantra, but very few marketers really leverage the precision now possible to do precisely that.
- Apartment Renting With Apps - And A Little Luck
- Mobile tools have turned apartment hunting into a real-time, proximity-based sport that favors the well-equipped hunter. But luck still plays a role.