Results for June 2012
- The Value of Checking In (Or Not)
- The check-in ritual continues to look for models that provide value, establish real relationships with brands, and avoid pointlessness.
- Retail Ready For Reverse Showrooming?
- What if retailers could find a way to incent shoppers to scan products in their stores to promote sales of those products to others who are not in the store? That would be true 'reverse-showrooming.'
- How Mobile Drives Some To The Next Level
- Some longstanding Web brands are being discovered for the first time by users on mobile platforms because their desktop services become especially powerful and relevant in this new context.
- The Future Of Books In A World Gone Mobile
- In Manhattan this week, a tale of two industries is playing out at the Javits Center. Upstairs, book publishers were still trying to dial in for a clue to mobile marketing. Downstairs, a blog convention had thousands of self-publishers already speaking to readers across platforms.