Results for December 2004
- FTC Rejects Pleas for Exemptions From Spam Law
- In the one year that Can-Spam's been the law of the land, most e-mail marketers have learned to live with its requirements -- such as providing valid opt-out links in commercial e-mails.
- Emailing You Some Predictions For 2005
- Any wanna-be pundit can produce the perfunctory industry predictions at year-end--even this one. But some of these predictions may surprise you.
- A Beast Among Us
- Reality TV had nothing on the Web last week as I watched an edge-of-your-seat, nail-biting story unfold: a story worthy of anything shown on "Law and Order."
- What Were They Thinking?
- In one of the most bone-headed decisions by any corporate entity since New Coke was released, Lycos Europe has developed (and until recently) was distributing a screensaver that would issue denial of service attacks against servers housing alleged spammers.