Results for October 2004
- More From the DMA: EMChoice
- One of the interesting new products that I saw at the DMA show was EMChoice, developed by QuinStreet.
- E-mail and the DMA
- I've spent the last couple of days wandering around the Direct Marketing Association show in New Orleans. One of the debates in the interactive world is whether the Internet is a brand-marketing channel or a direct marketing channel.
- Goin' Phishing
- When you think about it, we've come a long way in only a few short years and I'm already starting to wonder how we got anything done without the ability to communicate quickly using e-mail.
- The Bottom Line
- One company's weekly e-mail causes a spike in traffic that is worth your attention.