Results for November 2006
- EA Charges More For Less
- In a Sunday interview with popular podcaster Major Nelson, Electronic Arts' Chip Lang, vice president for online commerce, provided a good example of how game developers and marketers should not use the Xbox Live Marketplace--not if they want to please gamers.
- Bleak Outlook For PS3 Online
- As Sony's most faithful console warriors begin to line up at retail outlets across America, the outlook for the Playstation 3 as a platform for reaching people online is pretty gray.
- Bad Call For Fox And Universal
- This week Microsoft's Bungie Studios and Peter Jackson's Wingnut Studios announced that the "Halo" movie, anticipated by millions of gamers, has been postponed indefinitely after studios Fox and Universal, who were financing the film as a joint venture, pulled out.