Results for May 2010
- How Android Will Change Gaming
- So for those who weren't following Google's I/O conference yesterday: holy cow! Google made a ton of announcements that were pretty incredible. And many of those announcements have a direct correlation to the gaming industry. Let's break down what happened piece by piece.
- The IPad: It's All About The Apps
- Apple has done it again. The company known for continual innovation launched the next game-changer. But the question that still exists on many people's minds: What game will it actually change?
- Games Integrate With Facebook
- In the past week, Ubisoft, Activision Blizzard, and Sony have each used Facebook in connection with their game properties. The methods and level of integration were totally different in each example, but all three approaches were interesting and appropriate for the brands.