Results for June 2009
- They Are Almost Green
- Even though they and their Millennial siblings are known to be the most environmentally educated generation, they're not assertively taking action on their knowledge. When it comes to brand involvement in green issues, however, they have a nuanced view. Here's how you can capitalize on that view.
- Stop Wasting 50% Of Your Marketing Budget
- While some of the findings came as a surprise and may be subject to debate, we encourage marketers to use these insights while reviewing their current budget allocation for reaching the teen market.
- Speak The Language Of Our Next-Generation Core Consumers
- Marketers need to think long and hard about their media choices and to "skate where the puck is going, not where it has been." Looking at the 12-18 demo, the majority of its members' time is not just online, it is social.