Results for July 2009
- Why Fashion Brands Need Facebook
- Marketers need to consider this new marketing channel as a legitimate messaging opportunity, leveraging the fact that their "fans" have opted in to hear from the brands they love and associate with.
- The Hispanic Youth Market - Too Big To Ignore
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, in 10 years, 62% of all teens will be Hispanic. So if you plan on marketing to the youth of America now and especially in the future, you better figure the Hispanic youth market. Here are some tips.
- Marketing On Higher Ground
- As higher education and social media become more tightly linked, marketers can help distinguish their brands, products or services by aligning them to a relevant teen cause -- the college search.