Results for August 2009
- Keep It Real On Social Networks
- Twenty-nine percent of teens have by now added a brand to their selective online network. Follow the three basic rules outlined here and you can expect your online audience to welcome your brand on whatever social network is to come.
- The Key To A Girl's Heart ... The Gift Of A Dress
- While teens love doing good, they also love knowing what's in it for them. It makes sense to give a new life to a dress you wore once and be rewarded with discounts and deals that will help finance your next formal occasion.
- Brands Are Part Of Their Identity (Except When They're Not)
- They make decisions based on what their friends think and what they see in stores, but also believe that brands are part of their identity and they have to choose what is right for them.