Results for April 2010
- Teens + Mobile + Retail = $
- The best way for a typical retailer or brand to engage teens on mobile is to start by building a segmented text messaging program which allows you to communicate to teens with a separate voice and set of relevant offers just for them.
- The Eyes Have It
- Lessons from Bieber, a Soulja, and "The Duck Song."
- Your New Spokesperson: The Tech-Savvy Fashionista
- Forget about hitting teens with circulars and brochures, and start thinking about ways to engage teens through leveraging content channels and embracing technology to make your products stand out. Creating a dialogue with teens is essential, and the last time I checked, you still can't talk to a print ad and get a response back.