Results for May 2011
- How Much Do Teens Actually Care About Privacy On The Web?
- The survey's findings were pretty significant: 32% of online teenagers (and 43% of social-networking teens) have been contacted online by complete strangers and 17% of online teens (31% of social networking teens) have "friends" on their social network profile who they have never personally met!
- Social Spring Cleaning Begins
- Do not mistake a teen's Facebook profile as a reflection of who they are so much as a reflection of how they want to be seen.
- How We Can Use Facebook To Target With Precision
- Research like the report Forrester put out last month reminds us that Facebook and other social channels aren't as single-minded as they're often painted. Knowing your target audience is still an essential part of any marketing initiative. Let's not forget what matters to our teen audience.