Results for June 2009
- Cause Célèbre
- While supporting a social cause may help indeed generate incremental sales, consider it an important defensive maneuver. Taking the most relevant hill on the cause-marketing field (before your competitors do) will pay dividends among the largest generation in American history.
- Leverage Workers To Support Your Brand
- Smart marketers understand that Gen Y workers can provide value to companies by leveraging their social networks. They can also protect the corporate brand and help employers recruit top talent fairly easily because they're constantly connected.
- Empathize With Gen Y's Money Struggles
- The companies that show compassion and sensitivity will be the companies that Gen Y turns to for years to come.
- Don't Chase Latest Technology
- Twitter's popularity is driven by the over-30 crowd. Where does that leave Gen Y marketers?