Results for November 2006
- Real Media Riffs - Wednesday, Nov 29, 2006
- THE MANDEL OPERANDI -- Jon Mandel is an inspired choice to pull all of Nielsen's pieces back together again. It's been tried before, and with what would seem like a comparatively smaller portfolio of research services than Nielsen has today, or increasingly plans to have in the future.
- Real Media Riffs - Friday, Nov 10, 2006
- RIFFIFICATION: TIME-SHIFTED COMMERCIAL RATINGS GOOD, NOT BAD -- Anyone who has had the pleasure of reading a riffification before knows that when we get something wrong, we usually get it really, really wrong. But this time, we don't feel so bad.
- Real Media Riffs - Tuesday, Nov 7, 2006
- PAUSE AND EFFECT -- Well, it's Election Day. The day millions of people vote to elect candidates and decide on propositions representing the interests of everyone - even the millions who don't vote.