Results for February 2007
- Real Media Riffs - Thursday, Feb 22, 2007
- KEEPING TAB -- When people look back on Joe Philport's long and winding career in the media research business, they will likely notice two things: 1) He has been involved in some pretty high-profile and usually very innovative endeavors; and 2) He usually wasn't with them very long.
He was part of the team at AGB that tried to launch the first people meter TV ratings system in the U.» 0 Comments
- Real Media Riffs - Tuesday, Feb 20, 2007
- THE MAGICAL NUMBER SEVEN, PLUS OR MINUS THEE - Some people consider seven to be a lucky number, but it hasn't always proven that way for David Verklin. At least not if you're Renetta McCann, the global chief of Starcom MediaVest Group, who used that numeric to demonstrate just how unlucky Verklin's Carat has been in head-to-head pitches against the Publicis unit.» 0 Comments
- Real Media Riffs - Wednesday, Feb 14, 2007
- HERE'S A LETTER YOU WON'T SEE PUBLISHED IN ADVERTISING AGE» 0 Comments
- Real Media Riffs - Thursday, Feb 1, 2007
- HOW TO READ "REAL MEDIA RIFFS" -- First, and perhaps most importantly, treat "real" as a euphemism.
Apparently, some readers did not understand this when they read Wednesday's scoop on the early, remarkable findings coming out of Nielsen's new college TV ratings sample.» 0 Comments