Results for January 2012
- Want To Be 'Liked' In A Conversation?
- Facebook has become a fascinating barometer of social preference over the years. This is true on both a micro-scale (say, amongst my own friends), and on a larger scale (examining the collective behavior of Facebook users in general).
- Managing Risk And Opportunity
- Has the World Economic Forum been reading "The Hunger Games?" While the recent Global Risks Report doesn't predict a world where children fight to the death for sport, it does warn that the "seeds of dystopia" are being sown. It's definitely not a report to be read alone or before bedtime.
- NASCAR's Green Resolutions
- As we mentioned in October's article, going green can be masculine, too. We highlighted initiatives across all sports, but in 2012, NASCAR will be the one to really watch.
- Education Is Key To Success
- Given the complexities of greening, properly educating consumers can make the difference in the success of a campaign.