Results for July 2012
- When Green Is The Lowest Common Denominator...
- Ten years ago, being green was great for marketing. It was unique, it was innovative, it was thoughtful...it was a real marketplace differentiator. Now it's simply expected.
- Aware But Unwilling to Change? Green Guilt Not Enough To Change Behavior
- According to the National Geographic Society and the consultancy GlobeScan, Americans lag behind the rest of the world regarding sustainable behavior, but notably don't feel that bad about it.
- The Evolution Of Green Marketing And The USP
- Four years ago, I saw the CEO of Patagonia, Yvonne Chouinard, tell a crowd that his company and other companies could make more money by going green. He was referring to finding sustainable methods of creating products, but,also, his message related to a company's image. Consumers were making more informed decisions and were evaluating what product was better for the environment, and themselves.