Results for April 2010
- Marketing Positioning -- It's The Customer's View That Counts
- For marketers, positioning is not about a feature-function battle against competitors; it's about building a common understanding between the market and the company, relative to the share of the market that it serves best.
- Marketing That's Unexpected
- Is anyone going to blog about a free meal after 10 stamps on their punch card? Or better yet, tell their friends about their experience? Probably not. But people will blog about getting a free lunch, and they will tell all their friends about it. Guaranteed.
- Do As I Say And As I Do
- If you want to improve your chances of driving loyalty and growing sales, try seeking a more complete view of the consumer's relationship with your products. Create opportunities for conversation and observation. Do as they say AND as they do and you will be in a better position to create products and messaging that will endure.