Results for September 2009
- Iger's Screen Test: Disney Film Goes Digital
- Walt Disney CEO Bob Iger is likely to couple the appointment of a new studio chief with new initiatives and changes aimed at reinventing the film business for the digital age.
- Wounded Peacock: GE Debates Selling, Spinning NBCU
- General Electric's pending decision to retain total or partial ownership of NBC Universal could hinge on radical changes to its weakest financial links, including its ad-dependent NBC broadcast network and TV stations.
- Media Forecasters Struggle With Valuing The Future
- With the 2010 budgeting process begun, analysts have to decide how much ad spending will eventually come back, and where those dollars will land.
- Digital: Integration Now, Integration Forever
- When the executives at Razorfish, an ad agency "born digital," peer into their crystal balls, they see thing like universal screens, ubiquitous devices and consumer e-dentities becoming realities within the next five years.