Results for July 2012
- Mobile: Only As Good As Your Last Offering
- The mobile interactive users companies are scrambling to attract can cause chaos. The spontaneous interactivity companies are trying to leverage can as easily work against them.
- NBC's LA Station Taps Into Two-Screen Viewing
- NBC4 Southern California is jumping on the two-screen viewing bandwagon, but with a twist. The West Coast flagship of NBC's local TV stations is rolling out a mobile technology dubbed myCode that lets viewers get special offers and discounts via a smartphone app while watching.
- Splitting News Corp Means Shoring Up Print Ops
- News Corp.'s decision to throw its publishing operations under the bus in a division of assets is a shortsighted effort to pacify shareholders disgruntled with a year-long phone-hacking scandal and declining stock price. It could blunt the newspapers' digital survival.