Results for October 2011
- Apple, Google Focus On Streaming Video
- It appears Apple and Google are picking up where Netflix left off, before its Qwikster debacle, to advance universal interface for television by integrating all forms of streaming and static video.
- Media Companies Need To Capitalize On Social, Interactive Realities
- The paid content quandary grows more interesting and steps closer to resolution with every new development from industry change agents, such as Amazon, Apple, Netflix and major content providers NBC Universal, Time Warner and News Corp.
- Steve Jobs Tribute: Go Forth and Innovate
- The most fitting tribute a grieving world can make to the late Steve Jobs is to assure and secure a business environment committed to the standard of innovation embodied by Apple's founding chairman.