Results for December 2009
- Digital Blueprint For Success: Interactivity
- Acting on trends reshaping media will be more important than contemplating them in 2010. Propelled by an improving economy and mainstream digital adoption, the new year is time for companies to take a deep dive into interactivity.
- Social Media Is the New Mass Media
- Social media and interactive consumers will take the lead in transforming the multi-screen media landscape in 2010. Facebook and Twitter are the most powerful forces in digital media today.
- Comcast/NBCU: Broadcast Wanes, Interactive Ad Push Soars
- Advertising is not a big part of the proposed Comcast NBCU merger -- yet. The road to revenue growth is paved with interactive ad riches, but how long will it take to ramp up?