Results for February 2003
- Agency Profile: Leapfrog Advertising
- Filling the agency-void for small and medium-sized companies.» 0 Comments
- At Issue: Which is the stronger medium cable or broadcast?
- The share of audience between the two media has become equal, will the dollars follow? » 0 Comments
- Media Soapbox: Hacking Across the Pond
Emily Booth is associate editor of Revolution Magazine UK.
Brits have a knack as hacks. And they're exporting that know-how to the U.S. in waves.
Few things epitomize it more than the Stateside success of so-called lads' mags such as FHM and Maxim. It seems that a staple diet of girls, jokes, girls, cars, girls, and music sells men's mags by the bucketload, whichever country you're in.
While Arena, Esquire, and GQ summed up the big-spending, big-watch-wearing Ô80s, the likes of loaded lowered the tone and ...» 0 Comments
- Interactive Television: A Primer
- A review of the technologies and promises that await advertisers that are willing to try this new medium. » 0 Comments
- Market Focus: Golfers
- On the surface, golf appears to be a healthy game, and the people who play it certainly constitute a desirable audience worthy of advertisers’ attention.» 0 Comments