Results for January 2003
- At Issue: Are Media Planners Outside Looking In?
- Industry leaders weigh-in on media’s place in the branding loop.» 0 Comments
- Behind the Numbers: Spanning the Generations
- Media buys should more than just 18-to-34-year-olds, think X'ers, Boomers, Seniors, and Millennials.» 0 Comments
- Reports From the Media Frontiers
Getting Media’s House in Order
by Steve Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
It is so refreshing to hear a made member of the media actually say that they, not the ad industry, need to get more coherent about cross-platform ad sales.
“Part of the difference has been that agencies and clients weren’t going to get behind it if they saw that the people selling it to them weren’t in agreement on it,” says Charles Tillinghast, MSNBC.com’s director of sales and marketing. When the combined sales forces of TV, print, and online came into the room together with ...» 0 Comments
- Seizing the Eventage
- Retailers and magazines see event marketing as a way to extend relationships with consumers ... and boost sales too.» 0 Comments