Redeeming the Robots
Programmatic advertising has had a rough year. Transparency, fraud, ad blocking, declining media revenue and even growing friction between marketers and their agencies – have all somehow been implicated in the rise in automated and real time ad platforms. And yet the money still flows; the increased role of data-driven automated media buying seems as inevitable as ever.
What is the way forward for these technologies and techniques? At OMMA Programmatic, we ask how ad tech becomes part of the solution rather than the fall guy.
Theme’s we’ll explore:
- More programmatic inventory is now available for purchase, but demand remains strong, and prices are creeping up; we’ll go over what to expect in Q4 and beyond.
- The growing problems of fraud, transparency and ad blocking persist. Where can you find clean inventory and how are marketers shifting spend in and out of different channels?
- Data, data everywhere: first, second and third party data can lead your brand to multi-channel marketing success; learn how to read the tea leaves.
- Ad-blocking: what has ad-blocking taught us about consumer attitudes towards advertising? Are there steps brands and publishers can take to reduce its impact?
- Video, rich media, native, Internet radio, OTT and social and sponsorship inventory will soon be available programmatically; can these channels avoid the pitfalls of programmatic display?
At OMMA Programmatic we press the ad tech industry on how it plans to solve for some of the very problems it helped create.
OMMA Programatic 2016 Attendees Include:
What To Expect
* Listen to leaders in the online marketing industry give keynotes, research presentations, and discuss the benefits, challenges, and future of Programmatic.
* Discover when to use Programmatic campaigns, where humans fit into the picture, how to balance premium display and Real-time buying strategies, and the impact this has on the market for buying and selling inventory.
* A unique opportunity to network with top media buyers, planners, senior ad agency execs, publishers, brand managers, researchers, analysts, and technology solution providers.
* Gain an all-around deeper understanding on the complex subject of Programmatic ad buying and placement in order to make the most of all of the opportunities at your disposal.
Video from the last OMMA Programmatic
Conference Programming ChairRoss Fadner, Director, Event Programming, MediaPost
What other industry practitioners are saying about MediaPost's OMMA Programmatic event series..."The OMMA Programmatic Conference features smart panelists and strong topics, yielding great insight and information that is both enlightening and actionable!" Joel Nierman, Marketing & Media Director, Critical Mass
“MediaPost does a great job of balancing the attendee list with varying perspectives to drive content rich discussions. I walk away from these events with new ideas, new perspectives and new friends. MediaPost brings together the brightest minds in the industry, bar none.”
Nicole Matuga, Senior Manager, Digital Media Acquisition, Experian Consumer Direct
"At OMMA's Programmatic conference, I really appreciated the candid feedback from the panels on some of the more complex topics like Video in the RTB space and the effects of FBX on the industry as well as the user. Great content!" Leila Mabourakh, Technical Account Manager, Google Ad Exchange
"The OMMA Programmatic is an incredible mix of talent, content, and information, I highly recommend attending to anyone trying to keep up with the constantly changing online ad environment." Jennifer Marfino, Business Development Manager, LeaseWeb USA
"Great content, discussions with the right industry leaders on-hand every time. Well done MediaPost." Nick Hulse, CRO, Rubicon Project
"Great event. Great networking. Best event for getting the industry's collective wisdom on this subject quickly." Trip Foster, Director, Business Development, Zenovia Digital Exchange
"I was impressed with the number and quality of attendees, caliber of panelists and topics at OMMA's Programmatic event. The content on the day was excellent. Thank you MediaPost and OMMA for a great experience, and fantastic event." Eric Franchi, Co-Founder, Undertone
"OMMA provided a great platform to learn about the space directly from the leaders who are shaping it. The conference had excellent panels from all the entities operating in this industry - Advertisers, Brand Marketers, Publishers, Agencies, DSPs, Ad Servers, AdNetworks, and Exchanges. Overall, it was a melting pot of expertise and innovation." Vishal Rupani, Director of Product Management, Affinity.com
"OMMA Programmatic was without a doubt one of the better conferences I've been to in years. The editorially crafted content made for great discussions for new and seasoned veterans of digital media alike. There was a good amount of conflict on each panel to force discussion and critical thinking. OMMA RTB was well worth my trip from the Bay area to New York." Rodney Mayers, Chief Revenue Officer, Proximic
“I rarely attend conferences but this day was worth its weight in monthly user visits. The keynotes, multiple panels and round table lunch all had me getting more and more engaged. The event was perfectly timed and right in my wheelhouse. Thanks MediaPost for a great conference.” Jeff Taylor, Founder, Monster.com