Results for November 2008
- Loyalty, Engagement And The Hispanic Vote
- No other major demographic group in the country swung so heavily to Obama as Latinos did between the primaries and the general election and, thus, the Hispanic voters played a deciding role in this historic election. Now we know why.
- Dialing IN To Dial UP Your Hispanic Engagement
- As Hispanic marketers, we still want to try new things, even as marketing budgets tighten in 2009. However, there's a heightened need for measurability and performance advertising. Mobile marketing is certainly one of the hottest new areas marketers are exploring -- let's see how much you know.
- Marketing In Today's Economy: Why It Pays To Integrate
- It's no secret that customers want an integrated experience with your brand and respond favorably when your marketing messages are consistent across different online channels.