Results for July 2009
- Look For Opportunity In The Financial Sector
- We must move beyond the heavy research focus on the percentage of the Hispanics who are "unbanked" to an understanding as well of financial participation and what communication methods to reach Hispanics might be effective.» 0 Comments
- How To Grow Your E-Commerce Business
- By listening and responding to the millions of visitors to U.S. Hispanic web sites from abroad, you can turn your international web site into millions of dollars of new e-commerce business.» 0 Comments
- Beyond Acculturation
- For nearly a decade, even those most savvy about marketing to U.S. Latinos have applauded the "acculturation" approach to Latino consumer segmentation. Latino marketers have adopted it for its general relevance, especially in certain categories; for its indisputable link to Spanish language usage; and most of all, for the miraculous awareness and consensus it has garnered among marketing and media leaders as a construct they find useful in furthering business decisions.
The "acculturation" approach caught on because it makes sense, recognizing the complexity of Latino identity in the U.S.
But every bi-cultural (not necessarily bilingual) Latino in this country ...» 0 Comments