Results for May 2009
- Cross-National CSR Programs Can Be Effective
- Research has found that a focus on the global aspects of the program performed better than a focus on local successes.
- Why Does Google Send U.S. Hispanics To Foreign Web Sites?
- The good news amidst this seismic change in consumer behavior is the opportunity that this presents to marketing professionals who are ready to try new and more sophisticated ways of marketing to U.S. Hispanics online. Here are some questions to ask yourself and your media partners for managing this issue.
- Reaching Spanish-Preferring Hispanics On Facebook
- The intersection of the Hispanic online market and social media is an exciting and powerful opportunity for marketers to reach this growing and lucrative segment. However, now more than ever, succeeding in this new social context requires a research-based, strategic approach that balances business objectives with user needs.