Reach hundreds of thousands of subscribers and over 106,000 Twitter followers with one of our ads
Giant Media Corporation - Ad Operations Manager
About Giant Media
Giant Media is a media and technology company that provides advertisers and their agencies the confidence to plan and buy contextually relevant video campaigns while identifying the environments most suitable for brand advertising across multiple platforms. The company supports clients through both managed services and self-serve approaches to media buying led by VuePlanner, a transparent, insight-driven planning tool for buying advertisers on YouTube.
We are adding an Ad Operations Manager. This role will be located in our Los Angeles and report to Director, Media Strategy and Operations.
What will you do?
As an Ad Operations Manager, you will provide support across several ad operations functions; namely setting up new video campaigns, monitoring and managing currently live campaigns, reviewing and analyzing data to make improvement optimizations, and troubleshooting issues when they arise. This position requires a good mix of technical and people skills, as well as comfort working in an operational environment where service and urgency make a difference. Primary duties include:
- Campaign Setup: Lead the set-up of new video ad campaigns.Campaign Delivery and Performance: Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot.
- Campaign Optimization: Monitor and analyze to ensure customer satisfaction and provide suggestions for optimization. Work with the team to proactively investigate delivery issues and communicate any/all changes to internal parties.
- Campaign Audits: Perform VuePlanner audit reports for new clients.
- Campaign Quality and Brand Safety: Ensure clients are running exclusively in brand safe environments by analyzing video placement reports.
- Partnership Management: Liaison to multiple programmatic platform partners for new features and betas, capability questions and support.
Additional duties may include:
- Assisting the product and editorial teams with miscellaneous tasks.
- Creation of test pages for testing or screenshot purposes.
- Quality assurance of DoubleClick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident team member with the following skillset:
- 2-3 years of experience buying and running video advertising in an ad operations capacity.
- Proficiency and media buying experience within DSP buying platforms (e.g. The Trade Desk, Amobee, DV 360, Google Ads Manager, DataXu, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of video ad tags (VAST/VPAID).
- Google Ads/DV360 certification and hands-on experience with YouTube TrueView advertising.
- Familiarity with Tableau reporting software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, related field or relevant experience.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Detail Oriented: Solid track record exhibiting high attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-Starter: ability to follow broad instructions, work with minimal supervision and be diligent and eager to learn.
- Communication: excellent oral and written skills.
What do we offer?
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k with employer match included, relaxed vacation policy – employees have freedom to take paid time off as needed
- Social: we routinely have social events, both in and out of the office
- City: Kansas City
- Job posted on: Feb. 14, 2020
- Posting expires on: March 15, 2020
- Respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org