Mediapost Editorial ContactsJoe Mandese
, Editor in Chief, MediaPost, OMMA/Media Magazines firstname.lastname@example.org
, 347-687-2077Fern Siegel
, Deputy Editor, Editor, Media Daily News, OMMA Today email@example.comPhyllis Fine
, Editor, Marketing Daily, Marketing and Engage columns, Columns Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
, Editorial Director, Events, Mobile Insider email@example.comWayne Friedman
, West Coast Editor, Media Daily News, TV Watch firstname.lastname@example.orgSteve McClellan
, Editor, MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) email@example.comChuck Martin
, Editor, IoT Daily, Connected Thinking, Mobile Shop Talk firstname.lastname@example.org
, Editor, Email Marketing Daily email@example.comShari Giacoma
, Editor, Television News Daily, Search stories firstname.lastname@example.orgAlex Weprin
, Editor, Digital News Daily email@example.comMelynda Fuller
, Editor, Publishers Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgWendy Davis
, Senior Writer, Daily Online Examiner, Policy Blog email@example.comLarissa Faw
, Reporter, MediaPost Agency Daily (MAD) firstname.lastname@example.orgLaurie Sullivan
, Reporter, Search Marketing Daily, SearchBlog email@example.comGavin O’Malley
, Editor/Reporter, Mobile Marketing Daily, Moblog Social Media firstname.lastname@example.orgSarah Mahoney
, Reporter, MarketingDaily email@example.comTanya Gazdik
, Senior Reporter, Marketing Daily firstname.lastname@example.orgKarlene Lukovitz
, Reporter, Marketing Daily email@example.comSean Hargrave
, Editor, MAD London firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporter, Publishing Daily email@example.com
Reporter, Marketing Daily firstname.lastname@example.org* Embargoes
: MediaPost publications may or may not agree to honor unsolicited embargoes about news we receive from our sources.
Guidelines for Contributed Insider Pieces and Op-Ed Commentary
- IMPORTANT --> Target wordcount is 500-700 words, with rare flexibility.
- Columns must be original submissions that have not appeared in other print/online publications.
- Op Eds reflect thought leadership, and should not be focused on the business model of the author’s company.
- Copy must be non-promotional, with no direct references to the author’s company or its products, services, or campaigns. References to clients should be made in third-party terms.
- Please provide attribution for any content drawn from another source (for example, studies cited should be linked to the source).
- Style: Insight, analysis, report, perspective, advice, etc. Avoid personal narratives.
- Send completed copy in a Microsoft Word document (no docx, please), in 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Marketing Daily accepts commentaries that are opinions only, and not those that are more like content marketing, esp. as they might reflect on the business model of the author's company. If s/he has opinions on current events, /trends, please share those in 500 to 600 words! An example: The new Budweiser cans are great and here’s why.
- Send a current photo (headshot) of the author.
- The author bio contains the author's name and present affiliation, and a link to the registration profile.
- Contributors must register with MediaPost and have a profile page.
- If the author does not have a registration profile, register here: https://www.mediapost.com/register/
- Registration profiles are a resource for authors and readers, with full biographical and contact information.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR OP ED SUBMISSIONS