|A Marketers Guide: Trust, Consent and Personalization in the Modern Privacy Era|
Wednesday Aug 12th, 2020 - 1:00 PM
A privacy-fist, customer-centric strategy is integral to building trust with your audience. With so many privacy laws and regulations to navigate – plus other changes in the ecosystem – marketers need to re-evaluate how they engage with their audience. In this session, we'll cover what to know about legislation like the GDPR and CCPA, where to add transparency to customer touchpoints, and how to build trust with your audience.
- Understand the impact of global privacy regulations on marketers
- Measure your effectiveness in terms of consent collection, opt-ins, unsubscribe rates and other KPIs
- Learn more about how to collect first-party data and the future without third-party cookies
Speaker: Neil Tolbert, Privacy and Marketing Consultant
|Marketing’s Missing Millions: The Bottom Line About Language Optimization|
Thursday Aug 20th, 2020 - 11:00 AM
Hear how eBay pioneered the use of AI-Powered Copywriting to change the way brands write copy, and generate revenue, forever.
The next 12 months look to be among the most sensitive and challenging periods in recent memory for marketers. One resounding outcome is that a brand’s language has never been more important, more scrutinized, or more powerful than it is today.
Producing copy that is consistently engaging, creates impact, and drives revenue is the holy grail for marketers. In 2016, ecommerce giant eBay had a lightbulb moment. The brand embraced AI-Powered Copywriting technology to deliver the commercial firepower of optimized language and has never looked back. This webinar will share eBay’s journey.
It is time to explore the effect AI-Powered Copywriting is having on the marketing industry, and understand why optimized language has been a critical tool for those brands coming through Covid with a strong sales story and a stronger reputation.
Join this webinar to hear about the brands deploying the transformational tech. Presented by Parry Malm, CEO and co-founder of Phrasee, you’ll:
- Learn why language is the last mile in marketing optimization and the $ millions you are missing out on if you ignore it.
- Discover how eBay experienced an average email open rate uplift of 15% and click-rate increase of 31% for its US campaigns.
- Hear how Walgreens used AI-Powered Copywriting to get more eyes on critical content through Covid-19, and saw double-digit increases across the board when it activated AI-Powered Copywriting in its subject lines.
- Gain insight into how international electronics retailer Dixons Carphone delivered market-busting online sales through the Covid period thanks to AIPC tech.
- Learn how you can join the ranks of the world’s most progressive brands to generate impact, reach and revenue through your marketing language.
|The New Customer Journey: How Brands Can Win All Along the Purchase Funnel|
Thursday Aug 27th, 2020 - 1:00 PM
In today’s digital-first world, delivering a great omnichannel customer experience is imperative. The race to capture customer attention, prioritize ecommerce channels, and lower customer acquisition costs — all while the customer journey continues to evolve — has created additional complexity in this already unique market conditions. To compete, brands must think critically about their end to end customer journey and how their marketing mix and digital investment supports the path to purchase.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Own your omnichannel customer experience and put your brand front and center on the virtual shelf
- Maximize your marketing dollars with a search-first strategy to optimize your spend on paid search and social channels
- Build a Knowledge Graph as the critical foundation for the changing customer journey adhering to the natural language search tends consumers expect today as they’re making a purchasing decision
Lee Zucker, Head of Industry, DTC Retail & CPG | Yext
|Get Primed for Prime Day: 4 Considerations to Maximize Amazon’s Biggest Day|
Tuesday Sep 1st, 2020 - 1:00 PM
With ecommerce thriving and the holidays just around the corner, Prime Day 2020 looks set to be bigger than ever before. Your opportunity to connect with shoppers while they are highly engaged over the Prime Day period begins now.
Join Kenshoo and MediaCom as we discuss the top four things brands should consider to ensure they are primed to maximize sales and jumpstart their 2020 holiday season.
You will hear:
Why it’s more important than ever this year to treat Prime Day as a season
The importance of retail intelligence on Amazon Advertising success
How to take advantage of the “Prime Day halo”
- How technology is being used to maximize the opportunity
Kevin Weiss, VP Client Success Ecomm - Kenshoo
Megan Edwards, VP Client Success Agency - Kenshoo
Leo Martinez, Director Ecommerce & Paid Search - MediaCom