Reach hundreds of thousands of subscribers and over 106,000 Twitter followers with one of our ads
Screenverse - Sales Director
EAST COAST SALES DIRECTOR
Are you ready to climb aboard a rocket ship of a company that has experienced stealth growth in an industry growing in leaps and bounds? Do you want to work with a team of experts and fun explorers who are setting the course to be one of the largest companies in the digital out of home media industry? Was your end of year gift an Oculus so you can spend the holiday party together? Then this job opportunity is right for you.
Screenverse is leading the pack in programmatic and Digital Out Of Home media sales. We are a full-service provider of ad management and monetization services for media screen owners. We help our partners optimize revenue while simultaneously enabling brands to reach and connect with their desired audience in the physical world in moments that matter. DOOH media is fast growing and siphoning share from traditional online advertising.
WHO WE WANT
We are looking for someone with a digital sales background, a go-getter, eager to learn and dominate the DOOH media landscape. Must have the desire to over-deliver on sales targets, be adaptable and flexible when selling multiple networks, and proactively reach out to clients, agencies, trading desks, programmatic teams, and DSP’s. This is an individual contributor role reporting into the SVP, Sales and Partnerships.
● Develop strategies, tactics and sales presentations to sell DOOH
● Develop relationships with clients, buyers, planning and strategy teams
● Report on business opportunities in target markets using Salesforce CRM
● Represent the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
● This is not a management position, you report into the SVP, Sales
● Supported by a team built for you to exceed your mission (budget)
• New York area based
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Sales experience 3+ years of client facing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills-ability to present in person and through Zoom
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload
• Good people skills
Salary commensurate with experience, plus commission plan and T&E expenses. Top-tier benefits include health, vision and dental, FSA/HSA, life, 401k with company match, flexible PTO with majority of work remote with NYC office space used regularly.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- City: New York
- Job posted on: June 22, 2022
- Posting expires on: July 22, 2022
- Respond to: Laura Yepez