Articles by Manish All articles by Manish
- Get the Most Out Of Digital Video: 3 Key Concepts To Know Before Going Into NewFronts in
Changes in viewing behavior demand that buyers and sellers prepare for the eventual convergence of verified cross-platform buying and selling of TV/video inventory at scale. Developing a holistic approach to cross-platform media buying and selling will better meet the needs of buyers and sellers.
- 3 Reasons Why Networks are (or Should Be) Embracing the TV Industry's Digital Revolution in
Whether consumers are embracing the cord, cutting or shaving it, one thing is clear: cable and broadcast networks that want to reach the broadest audience and connect deeply with consumers are embracing new modes of TV distribution.
- Key to Cross-Platform Advertising Is Creating A Single Metric in
There is a path for our industry to make true cross-platform measurement a reality - one that can bring both buyers and sellers together through the use of a single, unduplicated metric on which both sides can transact. Media companies would benefit by being able to sell against their entire audience, not just their digital or TV audience.
- Interactive TV: Over the Top, or Just Not? in
Why not bring that interactivity to the TV screen, and give control to the consumers without losing them to another screen? All in an effort to get them to watch more TV, be more engaged and buy more products.
- Three Screens, One Question: How Will Audiences Consume Content In The New World in
Any physicist will tell you energy can neither be created nor destroyed; just changed from one form to another. Much the same can be said these days about television viewing.