Articles by Drew All articles by Drew
- When Running An Agency, What You Measure Matters in
Some agencies don't measure any metrics at all. They're just flying by the seat of their pants. How can you possibly know what is going on with your agency if you aren't taking a closer look at the numbers?
- When Scaling Is The Goal Process, Procedures Are Critical in
Inefficiencies could cost you as much as 30% of your revenue. They could also be wasting 26% of your team's day.
- With a 6-On, 2-Off Workflow, Your Agency Can Start Being More Proactive and Creative in
Constantly scrambling to put out fires means clients have all the power, creatives don't have the time to do their best work, and no one can enjoy a more balanced life.
- Want To Be A Next-Gen Agency? Adopt The Right AI Mindset in
AI is already part of everyday consumer life but many agencies aren't currently using AI tools. Some simply lack the confidence to experiment with AI, while others struggle with departmental silos. If you're lagging behind, you'll want to catch up quickly.
- Want to Develop Your Agency? Establish Your Unique Expertise in
Every agency has a website and social presence. Companies can shop around and compare options without much regard for geography before coming to a consensus. If you don't define your focus and establish your expertise, you'll be just another face in the crowd.
- 3 Things You Need to Include in Your Agency Partnership Agreement in
Partnership agreements document important terms so you know how to resolve disputes as they arise or, in a worst-case scenario, dissolve the partnership. When forming the agreement, make sure to include these three sections: roles and responsibilities, partnership authority, and conflict resolution.
- Can't Find Time For Marketing Creativity? Here's What to Do in
Marketing Insider on
Among the tips is a suggestion to schedule thinking time and carve out moments in the day for white space.
- Why Agencies Should Talk To A Tax Strategist Before The End Of 2021 in
The reality is that many agencies are paying more than they should when tax season rolls around. This could be due to ignorance, substandard systems and processes, bad advice from certified public accountants or tax preparers - or a combination of all three.
- Understanding Your Company Culture Could Be Key To Branding in
Marketing Insider on
By taking the time to understand what values and expectations guide internal behaviors, you can strengthen the outward image you portray.
- Ready Or Not, It's Time To Create A Vaccine Policy For Your Agency in
This is a topic you have to handle with care. People's views on vaccines can vary as well as their unique healthcare situations.