Clark RectorMember since May 2010Contact Clark
- EVP American Advertising Federation
- 1101 Vermont Ave., NW, #500
- Washington District Of Columbia
- 20005 USA
Articles by Clark All articles by Clark
- Why The FTC Should Pause On Any Commercial Surveillance And Data Security Rulemaking in
Studies have shown that consumers are comfortable with data-driven advertising and more than half desire relevant ads.
- It's Time To Make Your Voice Heard in
Marketing Politics Weekly on
"All politics is local." Former House Speaker Tip O'Neill's famous quote epitomizes why the American Advertising Federation's Day on the Hill next week is so important. It is the ad industry's chance to travel to D.C. and express its views to make a difference on the issues that matter to us, to our businesses and our relationships with consumers.