Top 10 Pop Culture Obsessions Of 2010
by Dec 30, 2010, 8:00 AM
Subscribe to Marketing Daily
1. iPhone 4
3. Military jackets
4. Hot Wheels
6. World Cup
7. The Beatles
8. Silly Bandz
9. Alice in Wonderland
10. New Orleans Saints
Recent Marketing Daily Articles
>> Marketing Daily Archives
- Wooing Latinas, Macy's To Introduce Thalia Line Dec. 9, 6:03 p.m.
In an effort to boost its appeal to Latina fashionistas, Macy’s says it has signed a ...
- Kawasaki Planting Marketing Seeds For Green '14 Dec. 9, 4:50 p.m.
Kawasaki started putting serious muscle behind marketing this year, bringing in, among others, long-time auto executive ...
- Vizio Advertises Adult-Accessible Technology Dec. 9, 4:22 p.m.
For those of a generation that would not be considered “digital natives,” the world of consumer ...
- The Melting Pot Stretches Marketing Budget Dec. 9, 8:32 a.m.
In late February, fondue specialist The Melting Pot introduced a new menu designed to broaden its ...
- Consumer Cellular, AARP Celebrate 50th Milestone Dec. 9, 8 a.m.
Here's a sobering thought: Next year, the last of the Baby Boomers will turn 50. Rather ...
- Kobe Bryant Goes Around The World For Airline Dec. 9, 1:41 a.m.
Turkish Airlines renews the rivalry between basketball star Kobe Bryant and soccer player Lionel Messi in ...
- Men's Personal Care Will Grow - With Caveats Dec. 8, 7:09 a.m.
Men use deodorant, antiperspirants, shavers, shaving cream, skin care products, shampoos, and conditioners as much as ...
- Nissan Touts NV200 Taxi For New York Dec. 8, 6:57 a.m.
The Nissan NV200 vehicle is New York's "Taxi of Tomorrow," the icon of Mayor Michael Bloomberg's ...
- Gen Y Shopping Online For Inspiration And Information Dec. 7, 3:44 p.m.
While it’s no news to anyone that younger shoppers are more likely to buy online than ...
- McCormick Launches Social Sharing Campaign Dec. 6, 8:41 a.m.
To celebrate its 125th anniversary, McCormick & Company has launched a year-long, global social-sharing campaign that ...