ANA Names 8 New Members, Elects Officers
Assuming the role of chair will be Rebecca Saeger, executive vice president and chief marketing officer of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Roger W. Adams, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Lord & Taylor, will become vice chair and Gary Elliott, vice president, corporate marketing of Hewlett-Packard Company, will become treasurer.
The following executives are new to the ANA Board of Directors:
• Lisa D. Cochrane, vice president, Integrated Marketing Communications, Allstate Insurance Company
• Catherine M. Coughlin, senior executive vice president and global marketing officer, AT&T Inc.
• Richard E. Gerstein, senior vice president, marketing, Sears Holdings Corporation
• Neil B. Golden, senior vice president, chief marketing officer, McDonald's USA, LLC
• John Harrobin, senior vice president, marketing and digital media, Verizon Communications
• Edgar A. Sandoval, general manager, Marketing & Multicultural Business, North America, The Procter & Gamble Company
• Steven T. Smith, vice president and chief marketing officer, Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company
• John Travis, vice president, brand marketing, Adobe Systems Incorporated