Results for December 2010
- The Rush To Age 65 Begins
- On Saturday, the first Boomers turn 65. The stories, articles, news features and research reports celebrating this milestone are reaching their dizzying peak, chronicling this tremendous transformative event.
- It Takes A Village
- In recognition of the incredible efforts of this year's contributors, I have put together my personal list of Top Ten Engage:Boomers Takeaways for 2010.
- Old Is The New New
- Trends collide with big promise in 2011.
- Getting Women To Wake Up And ... Discuss Insomnia
- We already know that this gap affects sexual health discussions, where women 50+ are not talking to their doctors -- and their doctors are not talking to them -- about how to relieve the pain that half of them experience during intercourse, thereby denying them treatment options and a more satisfying life. The same turns out to be true for sleep.