Jason BakkerMember since December 2003Contact Jason
- Director of Marketing & Business Development Campus Media Group
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/campusmediagroup
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonbakker
- Twitter: @jasonbakker
- Two Appletree Square
- 4th Floor
- Bloomington Minnesota
- 55425 USA
Campus Media Group is a leading college marketing agency that helps national brands reach college students. Campus Media provides nationwide exposure through traditional college media, non-traditional media, and digital advertising solutions.
Articles by Jason All articles by Jason
- Youth Insights About Coping Will Drive New Suicide Prevention Effort in
There is no question that Gen Y struggles with real issues and needs a support network where they can share their own stories of hope and encouragement with their peers.
- Marketing With Geotagging Is Where It's At in
How will you use geotagging in your marketing? Will youth notice and respond to offers from brands using this technology?
- Don't Be Afraid To Embrace The Potential Of Halloween in
Youth marketers should know that Halloween for college students is always a bull market, and for a very small amount of time each year, they need look no further than the local haunts if they want to reach this demographic.
- Support The Lesser-Known Youth Causes in
Research conducted by Youth Pulse Insights tells us that slightly more than two out of five (41%) college students think that brands "definitely should" support causes. Look within your organization to find out what your people care about and which opportunities fit best in relation to your industry.
- Say Goodbye To The Traditional Textbook in
Students are tired of being strong-armed at the bookstore, and plenty of companies are helping to do something about it.
- Steps To Refresh Your Campus Marketing Plan in
Sure, you're marketing budget has shrunk, you're overworked and understaffed, but taking a break from your college marketing plan will only set you back.
Comments by Jason All comments by Jason
- Every Generation Got Its Own Disease
Jeffrey K. Rohrs
Great song! Brings me back....
- Nostalgia And Gen Y -- Forget About It (They Already Have)
I think there is less nostalgia with Gen Y because they have never been far enough removed from the things of their youth. Technology has always allowed them to keep the past close by.
- Millinnial Hispanics
(Research Brief on
Very interesting to see some of the subtle differences with Hispanic youth and non-Hispanic youth. Very informative. Thanks! Here is a list of the Top Campuses for Reaching Hispanic Youth for those that are interested. http://tiny.cc/1RiHC
- Great Expectations Move Into A Bleak House
Thanks for info on workplace loyalty. That's a good nugget of info for HR folks to have.
You haven't told us anything about yourself! Surely you've got something to say. Tell us a little something.