Maria-Gracia InglessisMember since February 2015Contact Maria-Gracia
- Strategic Director Added Value
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home
- Twitter: @graciainglessis
- Los Angeles California
- 91607 USA
Strategic Director with a passion for photography
Articles by Maria-Gracia All articles by Maria-Gracia
- Accidental Hipsters, or How Trends Fit Hispanic Traditions in
In fashion, certain trends fit certain body types better than others (think shoulder pads, and crop tops). In culture, certain trends bring forward some subcultural orientations better than others. Some trends may allow more specific views and practices to flourish and be validated in the mainstream. It is old news, for example, that social media has propelled Hispanics' natural predisposition for connectivity - they now over-index on social media use. Here are some other areas where recent cultural trends make a good match with traditional Hispanic practices and values.
- Knowing Our Consumers Through Their Own Stories: Hispanics And Content Creation in
Content production and distribution are now accessible to most people everywhere. Thanks to modern communication technologies, those who used to be passive spectators are now becoming active creators. In the U.S., Hispanics are driving this change.